Welcome to Hady Primary School
From the moment our pupils join us, often in our nursery at the age of 3, until they leave us at 11 in Y6, we aim to provide a nurturing environment, inspiring experience, and firm foundation for growth for our pupils. We hold high expectations for their academic achievements, but we are equally as determined to see them achieve in their personal development, particularly when it comes to the 6 R’s – the rules we live by at Hady:
- Be responsible: think about what is kind and what is safe and make the right choice.
- Be resilient: don’t give up – find a way to move forward even when things get tricky.
- Be resourceful: if you don’t know an answer, find a way to figure it out – fetch a ruler, check a book, ask a friend.
- Be ready: come to school and every lesson prepared to learn, to engage, and to achieve.
- Be reflective: think about your behaviour, your understanding, and your choices and consider what you’ve done well and how you can improve.
- Be respectful: demonstrate your care for yourself and others by using appropriate words and actions.
We hope that you find our website informative. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about Hady – we are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
You can follow us on Facebook here or by searching for the handle @hpschesterfield. We also use Parent Hub to communicate with our parents and stakeholders. It is easy to download from any appstore – just look for the Parent Hub logo.
We take safeguarding very seriously at Hady Primary School. If you are concerned that a child is suffering or is at risk of significant harm please contact Call Derbyshire on tel: 01629 533190 immediately.
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE PARENTS FOR RECEPTION SEPTEMBER 2021
Due to the restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we are not able to offer our traditional open morning for prospective parents and pupils of our Reception class for September 2021. Instead, we have put together a virtual tour and introduction to our school and our Early Years Foundation Stage Unit. It is posted under our Early Years Foundation Stage page on the website, which can be found under the 'Our School' tab.
We are also hosting a virtual Question and Answer session for prospective parents via Google Meet. The meeting will be held at 2:30pm on Thursday, 12th November and can be accessed via this link: meet.google.com/abi-hiqp-vfp
23/10/2020 - Break up for half term
02/11/2020 - INSET DAY
03/11/2020 - INSET DAY