Welcome to Hady Primary School
From the moment our pupils join us, often in our nursery at the age of 3, until they leave us at 11 in Y6, we aim to provide a nurturing environment, inspiring experience, and firm foundation for growth for our pupils. We hold high expectations for their academic achievements, but we are equally as determined to see them achieve in their personal development, particularly when it comes to the 6 R’s – the rules we live by at Hady:
- Be responsible: think about what is kind and what is safe and make the right choice.
- Be resilient: don’t give up – find a way to move forward even when things get tricky.
- Be resourceful: if you don’t know an answer, find a way to figure it out – fetch a ruler, check a book, ask a friend.
- Be ready: come to school and every lesson prepared to learn, to engage, and to achieve.
- Be reflective: think about your behaviour, your understanding, and your choices and consider what you’ve done well and how you can improve.
- Be respectful: demonstrate your care for yourself and others by using appropriate words and actions.
We hope that you find our website informative. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about Hady – we are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
You can follow us on Facebook here or by searching for the handle @hpschesterfield. We also use Parent Hub to communicate with our parents and stakeholders. It is easy to download from any appstore – just look for the Parent Hub logo.
We take safeguarding very seriously at Hady Primary School. If you are concerned that a child is suffering or is at risk of significant harm please contact Call Derbyshire on tel: 01629 533190 immediately.
02/09/2020 - INSET DAY
02/09/2020 - Transition session for Nursery and Reception
03/09/2020 - First day back for pupils in Y1-Y6
03/09/2020 - Transition session for Nursery and Reception
04/09/2020 - First full day for Reception pupils
30/09/2020 - European Day of Languages
08/10/2020 - Individual Pupil Photos
23/10/2020 - Break up for half term
02/11/2020 - INSET DAY
03/11/2020 - INSET DAY