Welcome to Hady Primary School
From the moment our pupils join us, often in our nursery at the age of 3, until they leave us at 11 in Y6, we aim to provide a nurturing environment, inspiring experience, and firm foundation for growth for our pupils. We hold high expectations for their academic achievements, but we are equally as determined to see them achieve in their personal development, particularly when it comes to the 6 R’s – the rules we live by at Hady:
- Be responsible: think about what is kind and what is safe and make the right choice.
- Be resilient: don’t give up – find a way to move forward even when things get tricky.
- Be resourceful: if you don’t know an answer, find a way to figure it out – fetch a ruler, check a book, ask a friend.
- Be ready: come to school and every lesson prepared to learn, to engage, and to achieve.
- Be reflective: think about your behaviour, your understanding, and your choices and consider what you’ve done well and how you can improve.
- Be respectful: demonstrate your care for yourself and others by using appropriate words and actions.
We are holding an open morning for prospective Reception parents for September 2020 on Thursday, 7th November 2019, at 9am. If you would like to let us know that you will be attending, please fill in your details at the link found in the Early Years Foundation Stage section of our website (under the tab 'Our School').
We are hosting an open afternoon on the theme of Respect on Tuesday, 19th November. Parents, family and friends are welcome to join us from 2pm.
We are proud to announce that we have won a Derbyshire Healthy Schools Community Award for our efforts and hard work in promoting good mental health and well being at Hady.
07/11/2019 - Open morning for prospective Reception pupils for September 2020
13/11/2019 - Y3/4 trip to Eureka!
14/11/2019 - Jane Stapleton School Photography in school to take individual pupil photos
19/11/2019 - Open Afternoon - Respect. Parents and friends welcome to join us from 2pm
20/11/2019 - Year 5 visit to Parliament
20/11/2019 - Y4 visit to Derby Open Centre
26/11/2019 - Year 6 visit to Derby Open Centre
04/12/2019 - Y1-Y6 Parents Evening
05/12/2019 - Y1-Y6 Parents Evening
16/12/2019 - EYFS Christmas Assembly @ 9am
17/12/2019 - KS1 Christmas Production @ 2pm
18/12/2019 - KS1 Christmas Production @ 2pm
19/12/2019 - Whole school visit to the Crooked Spire for annual carol service - parents and friends invited to join us from approximately 1:45pm
20/12/2019 - Last day of term