Sports premium Funding 2017-2018
How we intend to spend the money
- Total budget: £9016.00
- School Sport Admin Assistant / T.A. (20hrs per month- supporting coordinator with admin duties, RA) £2,860.00
- Competitions ( every child from Rec to Yr 6 to be given opportunity to partake in inter competitions-last yr 97% this yrs target 98%) £417.85
- Physical activity initiatives (Change for life, Chesterfield community trust after school, girls football, pace ball, qualitas- netball £402.60
- Transports to events £1665.80
- Equipment to support delivery of the curriculum (EYFS investment to support gross activity and agility coordination in line with school improvement plan in supporting in diminishing gap between boys and girls £914.75
- Releasing the P.E. and School Sport Co-ordinator from class to develop CPD and the curriculum –mentor support in Yr2, HLTA to support in delivering curriculum and consistency £555.00
- Sports Partnership membership £2,200.00
School closes for the summer break on 21st July 2017 at 3.15pm and re-opens on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at 8.50am.
- For our full school diary see 'our schools app' guidance available in the parents section.