Our Ethos & Values
The Aims of our School
‘At Hady Primary and Nursery School we believe in the importance of high quality education for all’
We aim –
- to help every child develop in self esteem, independence and confidence through the creation of a school environment which is happy, safe and secure, and in which effort and achievement are recognised in equal measure
- to make our school a place of mutual respect in which children will develop an understanding of others’ opinions, beliefs and cultures
- to provide a sound basis of language and number as well as the knowledge and skills within the wider curriculum needed for lifelong learning
- to encourage a desire to learn through a wide variety of learning experiences and teaching methods that take into account the ways in which children learn and develop
- to help children develop sound moral values, a healthy lifestyle and to become responsible citizens who can play a positive role in their community
- to provide equal opportunities for all within the school regardless of race, religion, gender or ability
- to work closely with parents and the wider community to support and advance their children’s education
- to enable every child to fulfil their potential and to develop a love of learning they will carry with them when they leave us.
We take safeguarding very seriously at Hady Primary School. If you are concerned that a child is suffering or is at risk of significant harm please contact Call Derbyshire on tel: 01629 533190 immediately.
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE PARENTS FOR RECEPTION SEPTEMBER 2021
Due to the restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we are not able to offer our traditional open morning for propsective parents and pupils of our Reception class for September 2021. Instead, we are working on putting together a virtual tour and introduction to our school and our Early Years Foundation Stage Unit. When it has been completed, we will post it to our Early Years Foundation Stage page on the website, which can be found under the 'Our School' tab.
We are also hosting a virtual Question and Answer session for prospective parents via Google Meet. The meeting will be held at 2:30pm on Thursday, 12th November and can be accessed via this link: meet.google.com/abi-hiqp-vfp
23/10/2020 - Break up for half term
02/11/2020 - INSET DAY
03/11/2020 - INSET DAY