Our Ethos & Values
The Aims of our School
‘At Hady Primary and Nursery School we believe in the importance of high quality education for all’
We aim –
- to help every child develop in self esteem, independence and confidence through the creation of a school environment which is happy, safe and secure, and in which effort and achievement are recognised in equal measure
- to make our school a place of mutual respect in which children will develop an understanding of others’ opinions, beliefs and cultures
- to provide a sound basis of language and number as well as the knowledge and skills within the wider curriculum needed for lifelong learning
- to encourage a desire to learn through a wide variety of learning experiences and teaching methods that take into account the ways in which children learn and develop
- to help children develop sound moral values, a healthy lifestyle and to become responsible citizens who can play a positive role in their community
- to provide equal opportunities for all within the school regardless of race, religion, gender or ability
- to work closely with parents and the wider community to support and advance their children’s education
- to enable every child to fulfil their potential and to develop a love of learning they will carry with them when they leave us.
School closes for the Summer on 20.07.2018 and re-opens on Tuesday 4th September 2018.
14/07/2018 - Hady Primary School is 50 this year and to celebrate we are holding a Celebration Fun Day on 14th July from 2.00pm to 7pm come and join us for a great afternoon of fun and activities.