Our Ethos & Values
The Aims of our School
‘At Hady Primary and Nursery School we believe in the importance of high quality education for all’
We aim –
- to help every child develop in self esteem, independence and confidence through the creation of a school environment which is happy, safe and secure, and in which effort and achievement are recognised in equal measure
- to make our school a place of mutual respect in which children will develop an understanding of others’ opinions, beliefs and cultures
- to provide a sound basis of language and number as well as the knowledge and skills within the wider curriculum needed for lifelong learning
- to encourage a desire to learn through a wide variety of learning experiences and teaching methods that take into account the ways in which children learn and develop
- to help children develop sound moral values, a healthy lifestyle and to become responsible citizens who can play a positive role in their community
- to provide equal opportunities for all within the school regardless of race, religion, gender or ability
- to work closely with parents and the wider community to support and advance their children’s education
- to enable every child to fulfil their potential and to develop a love of learning they will carry with them when they leave us.
School Closes on 19th December 2017 & Opens again on 3rd January 2018
22/11/2017 - We will be holding an open morning on 22nd November at 9.00am for parents who are considering our FS2 class in September 2018. If you would like to book a place and meet the team and have a guided tour of the school please ring and book a place on 01246 279254.
If your child was born between 1st September 2013 and 31st August 2014 they will be eligible to start school in September 2018. The portal opens on 13th November 2017 and you should apply by 15th January, your offer of a place in a school will be made on 16th April 2018.