Our Ethos & Values
The Aims of our School
‘At Hady Primary and Nursery School we believe in the importance of high quality education for all’
We aim –
- to help every child develop in self esteem, independence and confidence through the creation of a school environment which is happy, safe and secure, and in which effort and achievement are recognised in equal measure
- to make our school a place of mutual respect in which children will develop an understanding of others’ opinions, beliefs and cultures
- to provide a sound basis of language and number as well as the knowledge and skills within the wider curriculum needed for lifelong learning
- to encourage a desire to learn through a wide variety of learning experiences and teaching methods that take into account the ways in which children learn and develop
- to help children develop sound moral values, a healthy lifestyle and to become responsible citizens who can play a positive role in their community
- to provide equal opportunities for all within the school regardless of race, religion, gender or ability
- to work closely with parents and the wider community to support and advance their children’s education
- to enable every child to fulfil their potential and to develop a love of learning they will carry with them when they leave us.
INSET Day: Friday, 25th October
Half Term Holiday: Monday, 28th October through Friday, 1st November
We are holding an open morning for prospective Reception parents for September 2020 on Thursday, 7th November 2019, at 9am. If you would like to let us know that you will be attending, please fill in your details at the link found in the Early Years Foundation Stage section of our website (under the tab 'Our School').
20/09/2019 - We will be selling Halloween costumes after school. Tesco are supplying the costumes and all proceeds go to school.
24/09/2019 - Ogston begins 10 weeks of swimming
25/09/2019 - We will be celebrating European Day of Languages. Parents are invited to join us from 2pm.
27/09/2019 - 50 Things begins!
08/10/2019 - Hobgoblin Theatre will be performing Goldilocks for our KS1 (Y1&2) children.
23/10/2019 - EYFS Parents Evening
24/10/2019 - EYFS Parents Evening