Free school meals
Some children will be entitled to free school meals. Find out whether your child is eligible here.
Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
Children who receive Income Support or Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance in their own right are also entitled to receive free school meals.
Please call into the school office or to find out whether you are entitled to claim any benefits call our welfare benefits helpline on 0845 120 298.
No children in school on 21st June 2019 as we have an Inset day. School breaks up for the summer on Friday 19th July 2019